Saturday, February 25, 2012

Brandi Bratner



As soon as I turned 18, I knew I needed to see So Cal, so I jumped in my hooptey all by myself and headed South.  No shock at all I loved it! Cali was so fire I just fit in perfect.  Of course everyone knows the weather is amazing, but I loved the people. It's the one place I think where everyone comes to finally be who they always wanted to. You leave people's perception of you behind and just be who you want to be.  Lots of people think that it's phony, but I just think everyone is trying to find themselves. Over the last few years I really feel I've become a California girl.  Of course I love shopping and all that stuff, but I'm so much more about the adventure than the material things... Although those things are nice too :)  My close friends tell me that that's what makes me different, that I wasn't born and raised here.  I still have that mountain girl thing goin' on.

I'm throwing myself into modeling and acting just to see what happens, I'm up for the challenge.  I figure while I'm young I might as well have the time of my life and see what this crazy world shows me.  In the future I want to be an accountant, I've always had a thing for numbers.  So, I'm gonna give this thing a whirl and try to make a little money to fund my return to school and get my degree.

Whether it's following me on twitter or becoming a part of my website that's coming soon, I hope to seduce, entice, entertain and just keep you smiling.  I'm a girl that just likes to have a good time and find the adventure in every new situation.  Hope you come along with me, it will be hella fun and alotta laughs!!  :)

Luv

Brandi XO









Follow me on twitter

My friend kept telling me I needed to pursue my modeling, but it's hard to trust someone to take good pictures of you. Us girls are sooo self conscious. He showed me some of his stuff and I really liked it so I said OK. This was our first shoot and I really loved what we got, hope you do too! :)



We've gone on to do just a few more lol!!

5 comments:

  1. From reading this post you seem like you have a good head on your shoulders and a great personality. Also, the fact that you're very attractive and beautiful is a nice additon. Simply put, I really liked your first blog post and I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great start to a wonderful life. Enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have luck in LA you are very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. so this is part of what I was used for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your scene on NetVideoGirls as Merissa.

    ReplyDelete